In this article, we’re going to talk about how to fix plantar fasciitis fast. Many treatments for plants fasciitis involve pain killers, steroids, orthotics, toxic injections, and serious procedures. However, I’m going to show you some effective home remedies.
Try these 4 ways to get rid of plantar fasciitis:
1. Stretch the opposite muscles
- Rate your pain from 0 to 10
- Sit with your foot crossed over your knee
- Grab your toes and stretch your foot downward (not upward!)
- Stretch and relax your foot 10 times
- Rate your pain again from 0 to 10
2. Avoid all pro-inflammatory foods
- Reduce refined sugar and carbs
- Eliminate junk food
- Avoid refined oils and omega-6 fatty acids (like vegetable oils in salad dressings)
3. Get more vitamin D3 (10,000 to 20,000IUs daily)
4. Do intermittent fasting (avoid frequent eating)
Give these tips a try, and let me know how they work for you in the comments below.
Thanks for reading. I hope this helped explain how to get rid of plantar fasciitis quickly. I’ll see you in the next article.