how to protect your hair during winter? If you have dry, brittle, frizzy, or dull hair during winter, this blog is for you.
3 reasons why winter causes hair problems:
1. A lack of sun exposure can cause a vitamin D deficiency. A vitamin D deficiency can lead to a vitamin B deficiency.
2. People consume fewer vegetables rich in phytonutrients and nutrients that are important for hair, including vitamin C, magnesium, and vitamin E.
3. People eat more junk food, worsening subclinical deficiencies.
Tips to protect your hair during winter:
- Take vitamin D
- Eat more vegetables (especially Brussels sprouts, salads, avocados, and bell peppers)
- Take nutritional yeast (for B-vitamins)
- Consume seafood (for trace minerals and omega-3 fatty acids)