Today, I’m going to give you the best tips for intermittent fasting weight loss results. In this article, we’re focusing on intermittent fasting for weight loss. But, there are so many additional benefits of intermittent fasting.
Health benefits of intermittent fasting:
- Building a new immune system
- Growing new brain tissue
- Improving your mood, cognitive function, focus, memory, and concentration
- Dropping inflammation
The best tips for intermittent fasting:
1. Transition from two meals a day to one meal a day (23 hours of fasting).
2. Do Healthy Keto and intermittent fasting together.
3. Be consistent (take a picture of yourself before you start and then take a picture of yourself after one month to see a difference—then keep going!).
4. Drink herbal teas—berberine tea, green tea, and 1 tsp. to 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar mixed in water (you can also add lemon).
5. Add HIIT (high-intensity interval training).
6. Understand what’s happening in your body when you’re fasting (fasting is the most important health-creating thing you can do).
Thanks for reading! Give these tips for intermittent fasting a try to take your results to the next level.